Core Sports Academy believes strongly in the values of teamwork, sportsmanship and leadership through example. As a player with CSA, your actions reflect not only on you, but also on your teammates, your coaches, your parents and CSA as an organization:
· I will never curse or use foul language.
· I will respect my coaches at all times and listen carefully to their instructions. I understand that they are giving their time to make me a better sports player.
· I will support and respect my teammates at all times. I will not tease, ridicule, put down or make fun of any players on my team or the opposing team, at any time.
· I understand that my behavior reflects on my teammates, my coaches, my parents and the CSA program. I will always be on my best behavior.
· I will show good sportsmanship at all times, both when winning and losing.
· I will be committed to developing as a player. This includes attending practice, listening to my coach, and always giving my best effort.